Sri. A.M. Gopalan,
Sree Gokulam Chit & Finance Co. Pvt. Ltd.(SGCF), the flagship company of the GOKULAM GROUP OF COMPANIES, is in its 4th decade of service to the nation. The Chit and finance business started in a modest way at Mylapore, Chennai on 23rd July 1968, has grown in stature and size, through hard work, selfless service and prudent management practices. A.M. Gopalan, MD Our Sincere Honorable Sri. A.M. Gopalan, B.Sc is the Managing Director. He is known to everyone as “Gokulam Gopalan”. Born in 1944. He had graduated from kerala university.
From a humble beginning, he has grown by sheer hard work, dedication and perseverance. A very pious and deeply religious man. Today his company has replicas relojes espaĆ±a gained status as the BEST Chit company in India in terms of promptness and customer satisfaction. He is involved in philanthropy and has contributed liberally to many noble causes. Through his business he has helped all his customers to attain growth in status and wealth. His humanitarian views and empathy have brought him success and glory. More than 4000 staff are working efficiently under his dynamic leadership
He has been conferred with the prestigious “GEM OF INDIA ’96” and “UDYOG RATHNA ’97” award on recognition of this
- FAIMA Award
- Gem of India Rashtriya Udyogarathan – Indian Society for Industry and Industrial Development
- Bharatiya Udyogarathan – India Economic Development and Research Association
- Gem of Vadakara – Jaycee
- For the sake of honour – Rotary Club District 2003
- Millennium Award – Vyaparin Vyavasai Ekopana Samithi
- Red Cross Award 2002
- Excellency Award -Karnataka chit Association 2003
- SATH SEVA PURASKARAM 2003-Minarva Educational Trust
- DHANA SREE AWARD -2004
- Pravasi udyog pathra Award
- P.N Paniker Sevana samskriti Award
- T.V.R Marar Award.
- Member, Guruvayur Devsdeom Administrative committee
- President, World Malayalee Council, India Region
- Vice President, Confederation of Tamilnadu Malayalee Association
- Vice Chairman, Confederation iwc replica of Tamilnadu Malayalee Education Trust.
- President, Sree Narayana Higher Secondary School, Chennai
- Member, Income Tax Regional Advisory Committee
- Vice President, Madras Kerala Samajam
- President, Sidhanthapuram Temple
- President, Sreeranjini School of Music
- Manager, Kurikkalad UP School
- Trustee Sree Gokulam Educational Trust
- President, Indian Rowing Club.